Sunday 18th March – WEATHER ALERT for Sunday Run.

The weather has turned slightly worse than forecast but we are still planning to hold the Sunday Run.

I hope most observers will make it in to the Guildford Depot, but some live a long way out and so we cannot guarantee a run this morning.

If you travel in, it is at your own risk of course. Please be extra vigilant today.

Best Regards,

Graham Ranshaw, Chairman GAM.